Tools : SOAP UI, Groovy
Years of Experience : 3
Diffuculty Level : Average
Interview Mode : 1:1
Job Offer Letter : No
I got a call from a consultancy and asked if I am available for face to face interview for API testing. I agreed and my interview time was set at 9.30-11.30 AM. I went at around 10 AM. To my surprise, there was a huge crowd waiting as if it was a walk in drive. I submitted my resume to one of the consulting people and my wait period started. To my surprise the wait was till 4 and I was not sure whether they would be taking interview or not.
At around 4.PM, I was assigned an interviewer. The place was fully crowded. I was welcomed and I sat for a technical round. The interview process was good but I was not fit for the job role. The interview experience was average.
1. Tell us about your project and your job role
2. He looked at my resume and asked me what is Agile.
3. What is the difference between Agile and Kanban?
4. Scenario-based question (Basically from the test framework)
Suppose you have multiple folders which contain test resources, and you are asked to automate the whole test scenarios. What could be your approach?
5. Do you Groovy? Can you define a variable in groovy
6. How many test cases do you have in your project and which tools do you use for API automation.